Wednesday 15 August 2012

Mel Bags Affair

Another haul of the day: Bags!!!

I am an absolute sucker for bags and when I say I am a sucker, I mean to say I can buy a couple of bags in a month. Its not about the price, it's more of the love for the design, my kind of design. You know? A bag shopaholic!!



 One of the benefits for Mel designed bags, they are usually light in weight and very roomy. Light is very a critical considering point for me as I like to carry a lot of stuff out. Being a small built person, I really hate to have the enormous weight weighing down my shoulders. As mentioned, I like to bring a lot of stuff so yes, roomy is also equally important.
 This bag has a couple of internal compartments and one at the back of the bag on the outside. This bag on it's own has to be hand carry. However, it does come with a sling strap for you in case you got tired from carrying it with your hands. (I guess every bag these days comes with a sling, it is almost a fashion icon now.)
The straps, needless to say can be adjusted to your own preferences but I prefer the shoulder bag feel so I will usually shorten the strips to the maximum I can go.

Have you been to Mel and purchased anything from there? Do you like their stuff?
Their brick and motar store has a very auntie look, but trust me, if you dig and explore hard enough, I am sure you can find something you like. Until than, cheers and look forward to the upcoming weekends!!

3 comments:

  1. Wakaka... Auntie look! Funny! But the bag is cute, showed it to my parents and they agree too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your skull bag equally cool, you know the store design and some of the bag designs really make it look very auntie. lol

      Delete
  2. Thanks! Haa... Must take a look at the store someday! ^_^

    ReplyDelete