Saturday 18 August 2012

Kikki

It has been a long time since I set foot into Kikki and what marvelous way to have an ultimate discount with Kikki which the discount will be ending today. #lucky

You spend $60 and above and you get an instant $20 off. What better way to make use of the promotion and upkeep your stationary?

And what greater ways to know that they have also launched the scheduler and time planner for Year 2013. (It's still kinda early I know but it's absolutely great for people already have plans for 2013!!)

Here my loots from Kikki!






There are pockets in the scheduler for your most intimate and personal notes. (Just kidding!, Just put whatever, receipts from shopping etc!)
There are also the usual address book and notes and in addition, there is an expenses tracker for monthly basis. Nope, it ain't as heavy as you think it is. So I give up waiting for moleskin scheduler which I hope it was my next year scheduler. #Whatever.

I might just get it anyway.

Happy Kikkíng!

1 comment: