Saturday 18 August 2012

Camomilla ~From Italy ~Hello Kitty

Calling to all the crazy fans of Hello Kitty, Polka Dots, Ribbons and whats not, you might fall or might not fall in love with Camomilla but I did.

So a little short description of Camomilla, extracted from their facebook page.

"Camomilla Milano is an Italian fashion accessory manufacturer that creates bags, wallets, purses, shoes, jewellery, hair accessories and more. The brand was founded in Milan in 1983 by Grazia and Maurizio Belloni, husband and wife duo."

First founded this shop when I went for my facial at Ion Orchard.

The only biggest attraction that got me snooping into the shop was the major Hello Kitty displayed within that shop. Major character of the shop is still Hello Kitty. There is other stuff too like bags, pouches, with ribbons or polka dots or simply just plain design but still so chio!

One biggest downfall I felt is their items are kinda very costly for the size or not but the workmanship of their Hello Kitty collection is somewhat not that fantastic. (I am not sure about the rest because I only buy the Hello Kitty items from their shop)

Usually some small retail shops who has defected goods would give you some discount if you are willingly to take them but hell no, this shop doesn't. (No matter how you put it) So it's either you purchase it or just leave the shop entirely. After all, if it's a small insignificant defect, there bound to be supportive consumers. It's Hello Kitty we are talking about. 

They have a flagshop in Vivocity too. Though I only came to know of it yesterday.

And so if you are really interested, these are the information:

Camomilla Milano Boutiques
Vivocity #01-119 Tel: (65) 6376-9940
ION Orchard #B3-41 Tel: (65) 6509-1990
Opening hours:
10.30am to 10.00pm

For enquiries, please e-mail info@rosablu.com

So here are some photos of my recent hauls from their shop. And by the way, for ION card members, if you purchase $100 and above from their shop, you can get a 10% discount. I am not sure it is valid till when though. Bank of China also has discount promotions tied up with them. (I didn't check that out though, BOC promotions!)

 Their carrier. Only given when you purchase bags or bigger items.
 Made of soft synthetic leather and freaking expensive. But it Hello Kitty versus my pocket and Hello Kitty emerged victorious! SGD$99.50
 The interior.
 The magnetic lock.

 Hello Kitty pouch. One of the products with poor workmanship. The nose is not in centre between the eyes. You probably can't really see it from the photo. Else everything is kinda fine. It is about SGD$20 if I am not wrong.
 Back of the pouch.
 Hello Kitty pencil case? Can be used either as pouch or pencil case. 
This is my so claim defected item, there is some cloth coming not stitch properly at the neck area. Maybe I am too fussy but the so called defects are still ok. I just find it defected that's all.
 SGD$35
 Bought this wallet when I first went to their store. It has the pink shade too when I went there yesterday but there wasn't any such shades when I bought this wallet. It's actually kinda bulky but not really heavy. Just decided to add to the post since I am blogging it.

Disclaimer: I am not afflicted to the store and it's just purely review on the shopping experience and items purchased from them.

2 comments:

  1. Wah lao! That wallet sibeh chio! :D

    ReplyDelete