Monday 13 August 2012

Lancome Rouge in Love

The most raved about lipstick that classifies its colour for 3 different needs of the day - Lancome Rouge in Love.

When the lipstick was launched by Lancome, I honestly wasn't too interested. After all, I am really not really a lip stick or lip gloss person. What drives me out of my boundaries?

I tried one of their colour for fun and I immediately fall in love with the shimmering nude shade. This shade - 210M was actually out of stock for awhile.

 The lipstick seems smaller to hold as compare to their previous collection. But I have always have a thing for their nudy. I recall my last nude lipstick is also Lancome. #shakeheads.

 Isn't the colour awesome or what? But it's more like a tint on your lips than having any lip colour on your lips. In short, it almost like a tinted lip balm just creamier to the lips. (Apologies for the horrified background)
 The lancome logo on the cap of the lipstick
 Colour on my hand, I am ubber fair by the way.
And, no worries, it ain't blood stains or stains~I just wanted to show a more precise colour of the lipstick on a erm~tissue paper. A totally wrong combination I guess but well, its better than contaminating the lipstick on the paper.

Do you own a rouge in love? Or are you a fan on LANCOME?

2 comments: