Monday 13 August 2012

Angled Tip

I suppose you must be guessing what is it with that weird post title?

Nope, it not a graphic object. Its not any weird objects.

It's a .......

.....


....


.....

Stationary post.

It has been a mini haul a while ago and honestly I cannot remember where I bought them. But it should be either ANBC or papermarket. I mean where else would I shop for stationary in town?

The pen is suppose to let you control the flow of the ink and of course, the strokes.

When I say the strokes, I mean to say you can control the thickness of the strokes by exerting the appropriate pressure when writing. How cool is that? #totally fascinated.



Ok, the photos doesn't really bring out the idea of the pen or rather the aim they have hope to achieve. It's probably the writing surface or the paper. #Whatever~


No comments:

Post a Comment