Friday 14 December 2012

Nars Cosmetics

I am truly excited that Nars has decided to make an entrance in singapore. Honestly, I am really getting bored with the usual makeup range that it has constantly been in singapore.

I always wonder why won't they import more stuff? Even though it is coming from the same company, label or brand. It always had to be something missing. What you have in overseas cannot hardly been found in singapore. One of such brands are Shisedo. If you do browse Japaneses magazines as often as I do~seriously you will notice that a lot of items labels are simply not showing up in Singapore.

Well, that's beside the rattle, I am truly glad Nars is here, in Singapore, full exactly their full range of products as per overseas.

I used to read about how some make up fanatics are obessed with Nars and I simply know why. Most of their products are awesome.

 Just when Nars have officially launched in Singapore not too long ago, I have totally lost control over what I was buying. #makeupjunkie. It comprises of their Andy Warhol Collection as well.
 Above: Andy Warhol blusher collection in "satellite of love". The name itself is so sweet. It's actually a very light shade of blusher. It can be put on top of your usual pink or orange blusher to give a glow effect and don't worry, it will enhance the colour of your cheeks and won't make you look like the backside of a baboon.
 As you can see from the swatch, it actually a sheer, glitter, light colour.
 Swatch of the blusher. I am too fair that it looks like I am putting on nothing but as the salesgirl said as well, it really very light. It can not act as a blusher, it can also act as a highlighter as well.
Pencil eyeliners series from their usual collection and Andy Warhol Collection. Andy Warhol collection has a tint of shimmer in the eyeliner. Colours~Normal: Via Veneto 8051, Andy: 47th Street 8063
 Top one is the normal version and bottom swatch is the Andy's collection. Their eyeliner is smudge proof but not water proof.
 I have constantly tried to rub it off with a tissue and you can see that my skin has turn reddish and you can still see faint lines of the eyeliner. Power or not? P/S: But super expensive lah!
 I saw the lips of the sales girl and thought the lip matte colour she is wearing is awesome. So I got it. Though I said countless of times, I hate wearing Lipstick.

 It's actually a very slim stick.
 This is how the colour looks on my hand but it look different on the lips. Its really matte.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second return to Nars for more damage and I got their set collection and a new lipstick in Sheer satin series. I actually went there wanting to get the fuschia bright pink lipstick used by Yoon Eun Hye in her new drama "Ï Miss You" but it was apparently out of the stock.

So below are pictures of the packaging and colours and swatches:













Do check it out if you are a fan of Nars or even if you new to Nars. They are located only exclusively in Tangs Orchard (Beauty Corner). Don't try your luck at Tangs Vivo, they do not have a counter at their yet. ^^







































No comments:

Post a Comment