Wednesday 4 July 2012

It's my candy doll

If you have been checking out the kawaii corner in watsons, you would have notice of this brand, "candy doll". It is from the same line of cosmetics as dolly wink.

Maybe some is not very familiar with candy doll but I am pretty sure most people should know and heard of dolly wink since falsies is in absolute dominant as one of the must have in every girl make up box.

Any judgement is really personal. Considering that I am a big fan of anything that is from japan, I must say I am quite bias in the judgement but I try to be as fair as I could.

Candy doll originates from a japanese model who is also the creator for both candy doll and dolly wink.

It aims to create a dolly and flawless look.

I have quite a big haul on their products but in this post, I will be just reviewing one of their blushes.



I have with me, their blusher in peach pink.

Their candy doll collection is ubber expensive for something that is found in a local drugstore and the quantity it offers versus the price, it is as though you are buying anna sui range of cosmetics.

Its cosmetics is highly rated to conceal redness or imperfections on the face, to somewhat correct it so that you have a face of a dolly.

If I can remember correctly, the blusher cost about SGD$26.90 and its really quite small in size.

The colour is very natural and light so if you have very fair skin, you might not see the colour on naked cheek. Unless, you puff many layers of it.




One layer swatch on my hand.



Right off the pot on my finger.



Another picture of the swatch in my hand.

If you put it on a powdered face, the colour looks kinda fine actually.

Are you a fan of candy doll?

Look forward for my reviews on other candy doll products soon. (I hope) *_^

3 comments:

  1. The packaging is cute though and the liquid eyeliner is big with beauty gurus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as fantastic as they claim, it's probably just Tsubasa line of products or cos it's Japanese products, thus all the uproar.

      Delete