Monday 2 July 2012

Colours of the wind

Have you been to cineleisure recently? I have stop frequently that place for the longest period I can remember because I really do not find anything nice to shop around there and honestly, I find the stuff there kinda expensive.

There is an overwhelming crowd at the shop, Beadstreet. I saw a super big board saying 1 for $2.50 or 2 for $4. That board totally captivates my attention. It's all about colours, many wonderful colours in a bottle, waiting to works it's magic on you.

Can you guess what it is yet?

. . .

It's nail polish!!

It comes in all colours and even cracked nail polishes goes for the same price as mentioned above.

I didn't get any cracked nail polish as I cannot decide what colour I want.

I suddenly have a thing for bold colours and in a blue and green craze so behold, my haul!


 Some swatches on the nail. The colour is easy to apply on. Usually, such pastel colours will leave streaks when you paint your nails. This range, however, do not have such problem and is very smooth and easy to apply on. End of the day, it's kinda cheap so no harm trying yet?




No comments:

Post a Comment