Sunday 15 July 2012

Hello! Hello Kitty Affair


When has my obsession with Hello Kitty started? Honestly, if I want to trace back, it would have been really hard. I am just a die hard fan of anything cute and plushy.

It brings absolute joy and a broad wide smile on my face.

When I received Tangs mailer that Vans is launching yet another round of Hello Kitty Limited Editions, I was already looking forward to it.

Going to town was kinda of much a hassle and I didn't really think I would even get the haversack. (yes, bags are one their collection this season). And guess what? Jurong point has a Vans outlet. Am I lucky or what?

They have two designs for the bags in this collection, but I have decided to go with this one.


Hello Kitty has been a vintage icon and since, many companies has been trying to collaborate and incorporate Hello Kitty with their merchandise. Being the most recent, Macdonald's with their Hello Kitty plushies.

I am huge fan of Van products and what is more wonderful than having two loves merge into one?

Here is a picture of the other design launched.

I just chance upon the website when I was searching for some images to post.

You may also wanna visit www.hellokittyjunkie.com for the full range collection pictures.

I must say this collection has more to offer and some of the shoe designs is much prettier than the last.

Are you a Hello Kitty fan? What are some other cool Hello Kitty stuff you have to share?




2 comments: