Tuesday 26 June 2012

Where is my pandora box?




I never knew why people can get so obsessed with Pandora. Perhaps, as the name suggest, many would have heard of the pandora box, when open, releasing all kind of evils. In this case, with a similar concept, releasing captivating charms that charmed the hearts of many woman.

I was never a fan of Pandora, I never understood why their bracelet and charms can be so expensive and some, in fact most, not really my cup of tea. Their charms starts from SGD$45 and the price will continue to go on depending on the intricate design and material use. Their smallest chain is from 16cm in length. They have many charms to choose from, it will send your eyes bedazzled. 

Seriously, I doubt the salesgirl will take out one by one for you to view so I suggest you take a look on their website before heading down to the stores to purchase.

Pandora Website: www.pandora.net/

Their jewellery is based on silver and of cos, there is alternative choices of selection in between just like Tiffany and Co. (Honestly, their prices is good competition as very similar pricing for, you know, just silver) 

 I got captivated by the spell, after I spotted this carriage.



Cost of charm (carriage): SGD$150
Bracelet: (16cm) SGD$120


And the spell begins....

You can use the charms to tell your story, or simply just put everything or any charms, spacer, etc you like on your bracelet. I am looking forward to collect my next charms.





Have you been enchanted yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment