Tuesday 26 June 2012

Chanel Gel Eyeshadow

I have always been looking for the perfect "black"for the eyes. The effect is always somewhat not right, regardless of the brands I tried.

The eyeshadow/eyeliner comes with a portable brush.

The only downside of this product, it's not waterproof. So no tears yea?
It's smooth and easy to glide on and it can be used for an eyeshadow and eyeliner.

Personally, I used it as eyeliner as I feel that it is too much and too heavy to use as an eyeshadow. I mean black all over your eyelids somewhat weird.

To make sure I don't waste my other eyeliners, I usually layer this on top. Another reason is, if the colour somewhat comes off thereafter, and you can't touch up your make up, you don't have to worry of being a freak and looks awkward. Especially so for me as I never carry any makeup along with me for touch up most of the time unless I know I will be out for a long time and still having to attend an important function thereafter.


The brush is soft but it always best to clean it after use as the brush that is on display is somewhat not in shape and not as soft as the new one.

The eyeshadow has some glitter powder and it will create a black shimmery effect on your eyes but rest assured, it's great for daily wear and it does not create an overwhelming effect.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Gorgeous! Seems like a pretty product. Nice shimmer. ;)

    ReplyDelete