Tuesday 26 June 2012

Cookie Muesum

Another ubber belated post since the haul.

I have always wanted to go into their shop and grab a bite on their mouth watering cookies but a zillion times, I had to put on hold as any one who has passed by their shop at The Esplanade has to agree it looks freaking expensive.

It indeed is. A box of cookies cost SGD$45!!! and only has 16 pieces in it.

Alas, I could not hold on my craving any longer and decided to just go with it and try.

There has to be a reason why their cookies is so expensive right? Other than it have to taste nice (it better be, as its freaking expensive, Lolz~)

Apparently, their cookies selection has limited quality and they never repeated the cookies stock. They only keep coming up with new ones.

Their cookies is super soft that kinda melt instantly in your mouth the moment you put it in.

They have a variety of cookies and the latest I knew of, they even have flavours like Nasi Lemak and Laksa, the so called "Singapore taste". And my, it's really taste like you have a plate of nasi lemak or a bowl of laksa. This was offered for cookies tasting the last time I was invited for a cookies tasting.

The shop itself also a very jazz atmosphere that you could just read a book over some their tea. (which is equally nice as TWG but perhaps more expensive too).

In short, one can always put there as one of the option for relaxation.

The staff are super nice and friendly too. It's one of the best services I can say.





On a cold and rainy day, would you crave for some cookies and tea?

1 comment: