Friday 22 March 2013

Ob for Shu Uemura

Saw this on Urban newspaper and I was like,"OMG! I am so going to get this!"

It was that crazy that I immediately google for their counter numbers to make enquiries and place a reservation. Taking about being Kiasu!

So there is these promotion if you use their mousse + Lipstick + eyeshadow/blusher case = one free blusher!

The free blusher only has 2 choices - pink or coral tone.

I previously owns one of their pink tones so I decided to get the coral tone for now.




 Mad cute, isn't it? I kinda like bought 2!!




 Slide and unlock!!




 Lipstick colour in "Princess Coral". (Lipstick comes in 3 colours.)

I am not too sure about other places but it has launch in Shu Uemura ION, hurry down and grab some cos limited editions stuff are while stock last. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment